Back to News
Services to recommence at Shorne Surgery
Posted on 3 Jul 2020
The Partners are pleased to advise, that services will recommence at Shorne Surgery from Monday 6th July.
Please note, whilst services have restarted, procedures will be very different to protect both staff and patients.
• Only patients who have been invited to a face to face appointment will be admitted to the building, which will otherwise be locked.
• Patients needing to be seen will be booked with the next appropriate clinician, which may be at Istead Rise Surgery.
• Face coverings must be worn by patients who do enter the building.
• Dispensary services will run from the window by the yellow grit box on the side of the building.
• For reception, please post items through he post box. To collect items, please ring the bell and speak to the receptionist.